What Are The Expectations of Working With Chillibreeze?
"To serve our amazing customers, develop yourself and your teammates, and strive to reach our lofty vision."
I Serve Customers to help them succeed, especially in these three core areas
- Speed – I innovate efficiencies to create greater value for customers.
- Care – I seek to evolve better ways to serve needs and solve problems.
- Reliability – customers trust me because I do what I say.
I Serve Colleagues to Develop and Enrich their Lives
- I seek to understand and release their unique potential beyond their expectations.
- I courageously build their character and capabilities.
- I help them find meaning in their work by guiding them to work beyond themselves.
I Serve Chillibreeze by being awake to overcome problems and figure out smarter, faster ways of doing things
- I proactively innovate changes that help Chillibreeze prosper.
- I courageously take more responsibility to do what no one else is willing to do to produce big results.
- I promise to go beyond my comfort zone to get results.
I Develop Myself to Serve Responsibly - I am aware that what I do has positive or negative results.
- I take full responsibility for the outcomes I produce.
- My choices, initiatives, self-learning, authentic relationships determine my opportunities.
- I build my capabilities and use my unique talents to help the company win.
What Do We Do Best?
We do our best to provide a good working culture and to attract good people.
We follow a refined hiring process to ensure every candidate has a chance to excel.
Chillibreeze offers a vibrant professional environment for those who love to learn, are sincere, and want to grow.
Chillibreeze provides a work environment that is:
A team where members actively interact by sharing experiences and learn or attempt to learn something together..
These include both face-to-face conversations and virtual discussions (online forums, chat rooms, etc.).
Team members work together, communicate and learn from each other to give our customers top-notch quality work.
One where you get ongoing feedback: Chillibreeze practices instant and constant feedback on areas that need improvement. We call this candor*. This makes it easy to adapt and change, and helps every team member grow.
One where you could feel the pressure: Yes, this is a reality. There may be pressures to multi-task, to meet strict deadlines**. So, you will need the ability to work under pressure, while continuing to maintain excellent quality.
One where you get to learn: Chillibreeze provides opportunities for on-the-job-learning, as well as access to online training modules, books, and DVDs. One condition though. If you learn useful tips on how to do your job better, then share the same with your colleagues!
*It is found that individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude, find it difficult to fit in Chillibreeze.
**Chillibreeze expects strict adherence to deadlines. We cannot stress enough the importance of meeting deadlines consistently.
Do you have it in you to be a Cber?
If Yes! Next step, read the job description of the job you are applying for.