PowerPoint Graphic Designer
THis Position is Closed!
Subscribe to our emailers to get updates on any open positions.
PowerPoint Graphic Designer Position
What’s needed to provide amazing customer service?
Fanatic and observant about the details. Good comprehension and clear communication are a must. Fast, authentic, reliable service is what our customers love. Freedom to make responsible decisions is what we expect of you.
Hard work, extra-hours, and going the extra mile "to figure it out", finish, and solve a problem are what our 100+ staff do every day!
If the above fits you, then we have a career for you.
Chillibreeze will train you. In 2 months you will gain the needed skills. In month 3 you will be serving global customers by providing graphic design services in PowerPoint.
YEP, It’s true! We teach you everything.
But not everyone is a fit for Chillibreeze.
In 2020 Chillibreeze trained 35 people in Shillong and Aizawl. Through the training process, Chillibreeze selected 20. Most of these people had NO exposure to PowerPoint, Graphic Design, or Creative work.
Today these 20 people are providing customer service by designing PowerPoint slides for our global customers at Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Adobe, PepsiCo, Bristol Myers.
The Position for PowerPoint Designer is closed.
Are You Creative and Have a Passion for Design Work?
We are looking for skilled designers to work on creating, designing and formatting PowerPoint slides and other documents.
You will format and design PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants by making design edits and formatting text, as necessary. You will transform rough, boring, slides into visually pleasing, easy to understand ones.
- Good comprehension and communication skill is a must have.
- Minimum 12 passed/diploma in computer application or equivalent.
After 3 Months of Training You will:
- Be assigned to a team of 8 to 15 working on customer projects.
- Experience serving world-class customers from across the globe.
- Format, design, transform rough slides, hand-drawn sketches, or Word documents into visually pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Notice every detail when formatting and designing PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants.
- Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates, etc. within PowerPoint, as per customer requirements. Have a thorough knowledge of the customer’s brand guidelines.
- Communicate through email, chat, voice, video with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
- Consistently check details and quality of every slide deck before it is delivered to the customer.
- NEVER misses a deadline. It will be your responsibility to ensure that deadlines are consistently met every time.
- Good comprehension and clear communication skills are a must-have.
- Minimum 12 passed/diploma in computer application or equivalent. To align with the vision of releasing the potential of the youths, we are only accepting applicants who are less than 34 years old.
- Able to express yourself well in writing and know the basics of business etiquette.
- Have a ‘do what it takes’ attitude to figure things out and serve our customers.
- Knowledge of fonts, colors and color theory, typesetting, vector/ raster images, image file formats, image resolutions, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be a plus point.
We expect you to be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.
Read the hiring process for more information.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.