Currently, We Don't Have an Opening For this Postion.
WE WILL UPDATE ONCE IT IS AVAILABLE.
Please read this information carefully before applying!
Are You Creative and Have a Passion for Design Work?
We are looking for skilled designers to work on creating, designing and formatting PowerPoint slides and other documents.
You will format and design PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants by making design edits and formatting text, as necessary. You will transform rough, boring, slides into visually pleasing, easy to understand ones.
You will be assigned to a team working on customer projects. You will:
- Design, produce and format PowerPoint presentations from rough PPT slides, hand drawn sketches, Word documents, emails or images.
- Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates etc. within PowerPoint, as per customer requirements. For this, have a thorough knowledge of the customer’s brand guidelines so that all your work adheres strictly to these.
- Communicate (mostly through emails, but sometimes through phone/skype calls) with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
- Do rigorous, consistent, quality check of every slide deck before it is delivered to the customer
- Chillibreeze NEVER misses a deadline. It will be your responsibility to ensure that deadlines are consistently met every time
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint, and know how to layout and format text and images.
- Knowledge of fonts, colors and color theory, typesetting, vector/ raster images, image file formats, image resolutions etc, would be a bonus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be nice to have.
- Should be able to express yourself well in writing and know the basics of business email etiquettes.
- Have a ‘do what it takes’ attitude to serve our customers.
We expect you to be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the key to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.