Currently, this positon is already taken.
You can still apply, however we will contact you once there is an opening.
Please read this information carefully before applying!
We’re looking for great people to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career with Chillibreeze and be part of a company on a growth path.
Male candidates are preferred for this position.
What will the Office Assistant do?
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
As an Office Assistant, you will be required to possess certain attributes and qualities to be considered for the position.
- Have basic knowledge of computer and is familiar with using MS Office software.
- Know how to cook and also undertake mundane task (Housekeeping) apart from office work.
- Be a team player who will collaborate with other team members.
- Be flexible and take up any work.
- Be humble and respectful.
- Take initiative and be proactive.
- Have the ability to handle multi-tasking.
- Be open to learning and imparting the same to the team.
- Have decent verbal and writing communication skill.
- Possess the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
What Are Our Expectations?
- As and when required, you may be assigned new responsibilities, based on your competency, apart from existing responsibilities.
- Well organized and a self-starter.
- Have good administrative, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Be capable of high level of accuracy and be good at paying attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and working with a diverse group of people.
- Be willing to learn and have the flexibility to work as part of a team, with a passion for getting results.
- Ability to work under pressure at certain times (pressures like multi–tasking, adhering to strict deadlines while still maintaining excellent quality etc.)
- Be ready to report in to work as early as 7:30am or 8:00am and work beyond 6:00PM (could be as late as 10:00PM), if a need arises, depending on the expectations of our customers.