We have open positions in Aizawl.
Please read the job description carefully before applying!
About the IT-Admin Associate position
- Organize the office's operations and procedures by undertaking several administrative tasks.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness and create a healthy environment.
- Planning and budgeting expenditures.
- Ensure security of employees and company assets.
- Organizing, maintaining, and keeping track of the company’s assets.
- Constant supply of resources like water and electricity.
- Manage and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Basic IT admin work.
- Work with the team to leverage technologies.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Provide support to employees when necessary.
- Ability to work with Sincere Care.
- Reliable, Hardworking, Humble, and Willing to learn more and develop constantly.
- Problem solver.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible to work when and where needed.
- Any graduate with computer knowledge.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.