We have an opening at Aizawl!
Read the Job Description and Apply.
We are looking for people to work with the HR team. Initially, the responsibilities you handle will be based on the actual needs of our company, as they emerge. Later, depending on the skills and talent you acquire on the job or the knowledge you bring you could find an area of specialization.
Chillibreeze is a young, growing company and the challenges that are handed over to the HR person will be numerous and varied! We need someone dynamic and proactive to understand the company's needs and play an active role in recommending an optimal plan.
Required Core Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker to write articles that resonate with the vision of Chillibreeze.
- Details are important to you and the small things matter. Should have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of using social media platforms for branding purposes.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft office and any other work-related software or applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the company and brand.
- Willingness to learn and the flexibility to work as part of a team with a passion for getting results.
- Display the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Able to align branding strategies and ideas.
- He/she understands shifting priorities, is comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations, and can juggle multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
- Have good administrative, organizing, and problem-solving skills.
What Does The HR Do?
- Support the team with various tasks such as writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, generating offer documents, scheduling post-interview debriefs, etc.
- Training and Development: Providing active support in implementing and creating training programs/orientation program/coaching skills and training programs and modules etc.
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent.
- Maintains employee records including confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Writing articles for Branding purposes.
- Works with team leaders/managers and employees to resolve employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Performing miscellaneous administrative duties, as needed.
- Coordination with other departments and assist our employees and staff in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Innovate and develop employee-oriented company culture.
- Develop and implement new employee onboarding and orientation process.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews for candidates.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with computer institutes and recruitment agencies (e.g., job portal websites).
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation.
- Compile and updates employee records.
- Collaborate with the Finance team on payroll processing.
- Conduct exit interviews.
What Are Our Expectations?
- Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
- Dependable and predictable, available – on Holidays, on Sundays, any events of the company. Working overtime after office hours with dedication.
- Although, we will be working closely as a team, however, on occasion you will be required to work independently with minimal management regarding certain tasks and responsibilities.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.
- Self – learning using online-based modules and research is needed. So, you must be open and ready to go the extra mile to constantly improve the standard of our operation or process.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details.
- Versatility, flexibility, and adaptability to any changes when and required with new responsibilities and existing responsibilities.
- Innovative and creative with any newly assigned task or existing task.