We have an opening.
Read the Job Description and Apply.
Do You Have a Talent for Building
Chillibreeze is looking for a Human Resource Executive to help in our hiring process, create the best candidates experience possible. This role will play a crucial part in scaling our team as we grow. It is an exciting opportunity if you are eager to launch a career with Chillibreeze and be part of the growing team. You’ll collaborate with diverse team members and candidates.
Required Core Competencies
- To display the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He/she understands shifting priorities, is comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations, and can juggle multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively, gearing messaging towards the target audience and employing strong negotiation and buy–in skills as needed.
- Have good administrative, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Details are important to you and the small things matter. Should have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and the flexibility to work as part of a team with a passion for getting results.
- Should be familiar with business software such as Microsoft office and any other work-related software or applications.
- Knowledge of using social media platform would be an added value.
What will the Human Resource Executive do?
- Develop and implement new employee onboarding and orientation process.
- Coordinate a high volume of the phone, video, and onsite interviews for candidates.
- Support the team with various tasks such as writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, generating offer documents, scheduling post–interview debriefs, etc.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with computer institutes and recruitment agencies (e.g., job portal websites).
- Training and Development: Providing active support in implementing and creating training programs/orientation program/coaching skills and training programs and modules etc.
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent.
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation.
- Have to maintain employee records including confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Collaborate with the finance team on payroll processing.
- Works with team leaders/ managers and employees to resolve employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Have to perform miscellaneous administrative duties, as needed.
- Coordination with other departments and assist our employees and staffs under the company's policies and procedures.
- Innovate and develop employee–oriented company culture.
What Are Our Expectations?
- Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
- Dependable and predictable, available–on Holidays, on Sundays, any events of the company. Dedicated to overtime work when necessary.
- Although, we will be working closely as a team, however, on occasion you will be required to work independently with minimal management regarding certain tasks and responsibility.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive–not waiting to be told what to do.
- Self–learning using online based modules and research is needed. So, you must be open and ready to go the extra mile continually improve the standard of our operation or process.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' details.
- Versatility, flexibility, and adaptability to any changes when and required new responsibilities and existing responsibilities.
- Innovative and creative with any newly assigned task or existing task.