We have open positions in Shillong.
Please read the job description carefully before applying!
Do you like to solve problems? Our problem is that we have some great companies developing a new product(s) and we are looking for a creative communicator who can market and sell. We believe telling stories is one of the best ways to market and sell.
If you are passionate about this form of marketing, then we need you to understand the business and our customer(s) so that you can create excellent marketing content:
Short stories, blog posts, Short videos, Images, Ads.
A Multimedia Storyteller who has endless creative ideas to position brands and products to sell. You naturally find stories in every-day work and can easily connect the customer’s pain point and create a compelling message into a video or text. A proactive planner who understands the company's needs and plays an active role in executing the project from start to finish and progressively getting results.
We are looking for a Media Associate to work with the HR team. The key responsibilities you will handle are on communication, to develop content for various media platforms. You need to write, proofread, and edit all media content, implement, and manage media campaigns.
We need someone dynamic and proactive to understand the company's needs and play an active role in recommending an optimal plan.
If you live and breathe Digital Storytelling, we want to talk to you.
- Create written and video story content
- Write, proofread, and edit all media content, implement, and manage media campaigns
- Implement all media content (written and visual) for our social media presence across all digital channels
- Manage, design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop and write the script with guidance from the HR team
- Film videos on set or on location, plan the shoot with the HR team, edit footage in post-production
- Juggle multiple video projects at the same time using priority and good planning
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and video shoot project
- Coordinate and plan training video content in collaboration with the HR team
- Keep up to date on video and photography trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content
- Graduate, skilled in editing tools such as Canva, Videography, and Photography
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Sound knowledge of the evolving nature of social media
- Ability to cope with the pressure
- Effective organizational abilities
- Able to work fast
- Determination and perseverance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear crisp communication and a great “I can do it” attitude
- Multi-task while showing commitment to detail
- Able to commit to deadlines and open to flexible working hours
- Must display a desire to grow and align with the vision of the company and see this as a long term position
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.