reserves all rights upon selection of candidates for Hiring!
What You Can Expect?
The Human Resource Team will be evaluating and selecting only candidates that align with our requirements. Selected and eligible candidates will receive a phone call, text message or an email informing about the applicant's candidature for the position applied at Chillibreeze.
To qualify for the First Round Interview, selected candidates will have to clear the Skill Test, Online Test, and the Interaction Round.
- Time allotted to complete the Online Test is 30 mins
- There are 3 sections; Grammar and Comprehension, Aptitude, and Attention to Details
- The total score for each test is 100%, and the qualifying score for each section is 60%
Grammar and Comprehension: This test will evaluate the candidate’s ability to recognize and exercise the correct grammatical form, to create a sentence and test the level of comprehension of the candidate.
Aptitude: This test will evaluate the candidate’s mental and cognitive abilities based on logical, numerical, and verbal reasoning questions.
Attention to Details: This test will evaluate the candidate’s ability to quickly and efficiently identify and correct errors. This assessment also predicts a candidate’s ability to navigate complex jargons, data, and information accurately and efficiently.
- Time allotted to complete the Skill Test is 45 mins
- The test will assess the proficiency of candidates to apply their knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and their ability to apply basic design layout to the slides according to the instructions provided.
- The candidates will also be tested based on their ability to comprehend and understand specific instructions.
For those candidates who successfully complete the test, they will be eligible to sit for the Interaction Round which will be held on the very same day.
The purpose of this interaction is to get to know the candidate better and understand if their goals and passion aligns with the company’s vision and purpose, and thereafter decide if the candidate is fit for next round of Interview.
- The candidates will be divided into a group of 3-4 members.
- They will be given 30 mins to discuss a particular topic with their teammates and 10 minutes to present the idea collected.
The purpose of the Group Discussion is to assess the candidates on how they work and coordinate well in a team, using their intellectual understanding, abilities, and skills.
Assessment for the group as well as for an individual candidate is done by observing their teamwork skills such as planning, communication, management, leadership, ability to convey their thoughts and peer support.
Only the selected candidate will proceed to the Final Round Interview, where the interviewers will determine if they are fit to attend the two months training for the job.
Terms and Conditions
- For each Online Test from #1 (1) to 1 (3) the qualifying marks is 60%.
- Failure to score a 60% marks in each test, the selected candidate will not be eligible to proceed further with the other tests and also for the Interaction Round.
- After the Interaction Round/Group Discussion/Final Round candidates will receive an email explaining whether they qualify for the next round or not.
- Failure to attend any of these rounds will deem you unfit to join our company.
We hope the process and the terms/ conditions are clearly understood. If yes, kindly fill in the online Job Application Form by clicking on the button "Submit".