reserves all rights upon selection of candidates for Hiring!
What You Can Expect?
The Human Resource Team will be evaluating and selecting only candidates that align with our requirements. Selected and eligible candidates will receive a phone call, text message or an email informing about the applicant's candidature for the position applied at Chillibreeze.
To qualify for the First Round Interview, selected candidates will have to clear the Skill Test, Online Test, and the Interaction Round.
- Time allotted to complete the test is 2 hours
- The test will be based on creating either graphic/poster/logo using Photoshop or Illustrator
As a Graphic Designer, we want to see how well the candidate expresses oneself in the form of visual graphics
The candidate will be assessed based on the ability to visualize and create visual media, techniques, tools, and principles to clearly communicate information and concepts
For those candidates who successfully complete the test, they will be eligible to sit for the Interaction Round which will be held on the very same day.
The purpose of this interaction is to get to know the candidate better and understand if their goals and passion aligns with the company’s vision and purpose, and thereafter decide if the candidate is fit for the training.
- The candidates will be divided into a group of 3-4 members.
- They will be given 30 mins to discuss a particular topic with their teammates and 10 minutes to present the idea collected.
The purpose of the Group Discussion is to assess the candidates on how they work and coordinate well in a team, using their intellectual understanding, abilities, and skills.
Assessment for the group as well as for an individual candidate is done by observing their teamwork skills such as planning, communication, management, leadership, ability to convey their thoughts and peer support.
Only the selected candidate will proceed to the Final Round Interview, where the interviewers will determine if they are fit to attend the two months training for the job.
Terms and Conditions
- For each Online Test from #1 (1) to 1 (3) the qualifying marks is 60%.
- Failure to score a 60% marks in each test, the selected candidate will not be eligible to proceed further with the other tests and also for the Interaction Round.
- After the Interaction Round candidates will receive an email explaining whether they qualify for the training or not.
- Failure to attend any of these rounds will deem you unfit to join our company.
We hope the process and the terms/ conditions are clearly understood. If yes, kindly fill in the online Job Application Form by clicking on the button "Submit".