Please read the Job Description and Apply!
Tip: Have your necessary details/responses ready before filling out the application form.
We are looking for a self-taught graphic designer, someone who can take this opportunity and make the most of it, to figure out one's potential and simultaneously release the potential of our customers and colleagues.
We love providing opportunities for people who are willing to grow in their passion and grow along with us to yield more opportunities.
Your qualification or certificates is NOT a priority. We need to see what you are capable of doing and your potential. To align with the vision of releasing the potential of the youths, we are only accepting applicants who are less than 34 years old.
You will get an opportunity and will be expected to learn how to work with different tools, software, and applications.
Here are some of the tools and software’s used commonly on a daily basis:
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe InDesign CC
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Premier Pro CC
What Will You Do?
- You have to work closely with diverse team members and support them with all the visual requirements.
- You have to be strategic with how work is executed to achieve more with less.
- You will transform ideas and concepts from written or oral instructions into visual graphics. You will also be working on various assignments and here are some of the most common requirements from our customers:
- Templates and layout designs in PowerPoint, Word documents, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Motion graphics and video editing.
- Banners Designs for both print and digital media.
- Icons Designs and creations.
- Illustrations/drawings and sketching.
- Logo Designs.
- Interact with global customers to understand their project details and anticipate their expectations
- Attention to detail–Following detailed instructions from both customers and colleagues.
- Create artwork and graphics from rough ideas, hand-drawn sketches, written descriptions or image examples from customers.
- Consistently maintain high quality in all projects by making sure that simple and basic things like typesetting, spellchecking and basic proofreading are done on each and every project.
- Experience and working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint. Candidates who can provide samples of their work will be given preference.
- Typesetting Skills–Layout, formatting, fonts, colors, consistency etc.
- Has the ability to independently and with minimum supervision manage and complete projects.
- Can blend in easily with team members and be able to collaborate, give and receive constructive feedback.
- Able to communicate orally (phone/ Skype call) and via email with customers both internal and external.
- Motivated to pursue own goals and objectives and requires the least amount of coaching and feedback to see their projects done.
- Basic computer knowledge with artistic skills. Candidates who can produce work examples and samples like painting, sketching or any other work examples will be given preference.
- Able to work with and collaborate within a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and understand cryptic (at times) messages from customers.
- Have a ‘do what it takes attitude to perform all assigned tasks and responsibilities to the best of their ability.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.