Currently, this position is already taken.
WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE WHEN THE POSITION BECOMES AVAILABLE AGAIN.
Please read this information carefully before applying!
Do You Have a Passion for Accounting and Finance?
We are looking for skilled accounts persons to perform a variety of accounting, book–keeping and financial tasks. As a member of the Finance team, we expect that you know accounting principles and processes, end-to-end. Above all, we are looking for team players.
What will the Finance Executive do?
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
- Daily entries in Tally and other accounts tracking systems, and creating reports.
- Establishing, evaluating, reporting on key performance and financial metrics
- Managing collections from customers
- Computing taxes and preparing tax returns, balance sheet, profit/ loss statement etc.
- Completing and filing Softex forms, income tax and GST returns, and other statutory forms
- Maintaining Management Information System (MIS) and sending reports based on it.
- Collaborating with HR team on payroll processing.
As and when required, you may be assigned new responsibilities, based on your competency.
What Are Our Expectations?
The ‘must haves’ Core Competencies before you start
- Thorough knowledge of accounting terms and principles
- Competency in MS Office and Tally
- Hands–on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports, both on-line and off-line.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity
- Well organized and a self–starter
We expect you to be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the key to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.