Please read the Job Description and Apply!
Tip: Have your necessary details/responses ready before filling out the application form.
At Chillibreeze, we want a passionate person to join our team, who can independently come up with ideas, make pragmatic decisions, always look for new challenges and improvements, and find new ways to solve problems daily.
NOTE: BCOM/BBA with knowledge of
Tally ERP 9, MS – Office (Word, Excel, PPT) is the minimum requirement.
Candidates below the age of 34 years are more preferable.
What does a Finance Associate do at Chillibreeze?
Managing and maintaining all accounting operations
- Sales entries, maintaining Petty cash account, reconciliation of customers, bank, assets, etc. in a timely manner.
Preparing and submitting reports
- On-demand, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Preparing the internal Management Information System (MIS) - compiling reports/summaries on the financial performance of the company and presenting to the management.
Manage Accounts and Receivables
- Invoicing and payments collections from customers via email or phone.
Filling of taxes and returns
- Computing and preparing tax returns.
- Filing Income tax and GST returns.
As and when required, you will be given special projects based on your competency apart from existing responsibilities.
What do I need to have, to be part of Chillibreeze and its units?
- A problem-solver mindset and taking ownership of work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of the accounting principles and the accounting process, end-to-end.
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software (Tally), and Microsoft office. Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with employees, customers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Know the importance of protecting an organization by keeping information confidential.
- Speed and accuracy while executing your work is the most important part of the role.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.
Read about our work culture from Elvin Steward Kharpuri, as he shares his story about his journey in Chillibreeze.