Experienced Graphic Designer
PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY!
Tip: Have your necessary details/responses ready before filling out the application form.
The Big Picture
Chillibreeze is a professional services company focused on graphic design solutions that help our customers visually communicate their message. Shillong, Meghalaya, and Aizawl, Mizoram are our home, but our clients are located in world-class companies across the globe!
Our company of 150+ people serves our customers every day. We are graphic designers, digital artists, account managers, and project managers who consistently impress our customers. Our drive to serve with care, deliver on time, and design at record speed is key to our success.
Start your career at Chillibreeze and begin to #ReimagineWork at the fastest-growing design company in Northeast India!
About the Role
We’re looking for graphic designers excited to design for a corporate setting. A designer who recognize the value of checking everything off the QC list and pays careful attention to detail. A designer who transforms ideas and concepts from written or oral instructions into visual graphics. A designer who collaborates and adapts to the team’s needs and supports them to the end of every single project. Here are some of the most common requirements from our customers:
- Template and layout design in PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Microsoft Office 365
- Overall brand elevations and development of graphics such as:
- Banners, Infographics, Icons, Illustrations, Sketches, Logos
- Motion graphics and video editing
Qualification or certificates is NOT a priority. Being dependable and focused on serving others IS a priority? Constantly being on a learning journey and looking for ways to add value to others is expected.
Proficiencies & Responsibilities
- Maintain graphic design standards and ensure that work adheres to high-level brand guidelines
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, and QA
- Comprehension and creative thinker with proven ideation and conceptual skills
- Good understanding of client work requests, revisions and the ability to take responsibility for executing them
- Adaptable to new design challenges in an ever-changing industry
- Create concept ideas from scratch for client visual options
- Stay current with design industry trends and be proficient with basic design principles
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration
- Follow guidelines for file organization, naming conventions, and work processes
- Good oral communication with customers and colleagues
- Blend in easily with team members and be able to collaborate, give and receive constructive feedback
- Motivated growth mindset to pursue own goals and objectives
- Knowledge and proven experience with current creative software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, etc. Candidates who can provide samples of their work will be given preference
If this job fits you, apply today!
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.
Chillibreeze does not charge any "fees" from any of its candidates for any position in its offices. We caution all candidates that if any institute, organization, placement agency, etc. approaches you with such an offer, please do not entertain them. Chillibreeze practices a fair and merit-based recruitment policy which is not open to any compromise whatsoever. In case you have any questions or such an offer has been made to you, please write to [email protected].