Chillibreeze Frequently Ask Questions
1. Where can I find information on job vacancies at Chillibreeze?
Updated Job vacancies at Job Opening. Apply online by filling out the application form, and if you have any questions write to email@example.com.
2. Will I receive an acknowledgment when I apply online for a job vacancy?
Yes, you will receive an email as soon as the application is submitted.
3. How long will I have to wait to get a call from Chillibreeze?
We usually take a day to screen applications, you will get a call from us within the next 3 working days.
4. What are the selection criteria?
We shortlist candidates based on competencies and values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, physical disability, or socioeconomic background. We do look for a spark in the form of enthusiasm and passion. And we look for integrity!
5. What is the selection procedure?
The selection process consists of:
- Filling an online application form.
- Evaluation of the form and resume.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interaction round.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo the Chillibreeze Inspire course for 4 weeks.
6. Do you provide any training before hiring?
Yes, we do provide training before we hire. The type of training depends on the desired position.
For PowerPoint Graphic Designers:
- Shortlisted candidates from the Chillibreeze Inspire Course will go through intense training for 8-10 weeks with a stipend.
- On completion of the training, the candidates will move to a Probationary Period of more than 1-3 months depending on his/her performance.
For other candidates, training is given during the three–months of the contractual period.
6. Is there a recruitment schedule?
Recruitments take place as and when an opening arises. Please bookmark this page for updates. We also advertise in local newspapers and social media.
7. Where is the place of posting?
Our head office is located at the Software Technology Parks of India, Near Lawmali, Lumjingshai, Shillong.
Our branch office is located Tourist Lodge Road, Chaltlang Venglai, Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram 796012
8. Do part of your hiring practices include a cultural fit interview?
Yes, the interview practices at Chillibreeze include a cultural fit evaluation. We believe that when characteristics, beliefs, behaviour, and values align with the Company's disciplined work culture and strong values, he/ she is likely to be a good fit for us. Do note that a good working knowledge of spoken and written English is a must-have. Also, sound knowledge of basic computers, like Microsoft Office skills, is a requirement.
9. What long-term opportunities can I expect at Chillibreeze? What are the prospects for my future?
One of the company goals is to create opportunities and raise people. Any employee can work their way up in Chillibreeze. We provide opportunities to learn to upgrade skills on the job. We have professional HR systems that provide opportunities for sincere and hardworking people to grow in their careers. Since inception, we have staff that has been with us and have grown and are now growing and developing others in the company. Chillibreeze has grown steadily, creating the chance for new people to join and grow. Creating opportunities and transforming lives is the vision and hope from the founding of Chillibreeze.
10. Do you offer internships at Chillibreeze?
No, we do not provide any internships at Chillibreeze as of now. We have our hands full meeting the expectations of global companies. Maybe later! To know more about the job vacancies at Chillibreeze, you can send your applications or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear back promptly from us. Learn more about Chillibreeze Careers.
11. Are there any fees required to secure a job at Chillibreeze?
Chillibreeze does not charge any "fees" from any of its candidates for any position in its offices. We caution all candidates that if any institute, organization, placement agency, etc., approach you with such an offer, please do not entertain them. Chillibreeze practices a fair and merit-based recruitment policy. which is not open to any compromise whatsoever. In case you have any questions or such an offer has been made to you, please write to email@example.com.