Assistant to the General Manager
Currently, this position is filled. We will update you once we have an opening.
We are looking for a passionate person who is fearless, up for a challenge, and a problem solver.
Are you a person who isn’t afraid to be challenged?
At Chillibreeze and its unit – Zizira and The Chicken Wagon, we are searching for a passionate person to join our team, who always looking for new challenges and improvements, and find new ways to solve problems every day.
Who are we looking for?
This job is for you, if-
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concern anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you can quickly innovate. When things change you know how to roll.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak fluently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You are open-minded with new ideas, the ability to explain complicated things simply
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Should be able to plan and provide direction. You are efficient to use the company’s time and resources.
- You are flexible to move within any area of work be it Chillibreeze, Zizira or Chicken Wagon or The Wagon and willing to work on holidays.
- You are thinking partner and whatever you work on is never just a task.
- You learn from your mistakes and have a can-do attitude and figure out things to get results.
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure.
- Continuous improve systems and processes in the company.
What is expected of you?
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent at making reports
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Assists in the development of construction and maintenance specifications and schedules.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with employees, the public, other departments, and outside agencies.
- Research, order, purchase things that are needed in the company.
We expect you to be entirely reliable and authentic. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.