We have an
Read the Job Description and Apply!
We are Hiring!
Exceptional Individuals who are Eager to learn and work as a team.
Are you a person who is responsible, honest, self-motivated and committed?
Are you willing to take on challenging responsibilities with a positive attitude and have strong work ethics?
If Yes, then this is the opportunity for you.
NOTE: Male Candidate is Preferable.
We are looking for an Admin Associate: For Mizoram division
A person who is responsible, honest, self-motivated and committed. If you are willing to take on challenging responsibilities with a positive attitude and have strong work ethics?
Then Yes, then this is the right job for you.
What will you do?
- Dealing and building a strong and authentic relationship with vendors and government officials.
- Look after the company’s infrastructure and ensure a healthy environment and with no disturbance.
- To check for repair/maintenance work in the office and company-owned premises as required.
- You will be working with the HR and office assistant teams who will guide and coach you at the initial stage.
- As and when required you will be given special projects based on your competency apart from existing responsibilities.
What is expected of you?
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Business sense about expenditure and cost.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office and any other new software or applications.
- Good organizing and problem-solving skills with the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on.
Reliability is Our Core Value
We expect you to be entirely reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.