Chillibreeze is a young and growing company which is thriving in Shillong, Meghalaya. We work with international companies around the world; keep abreast with the latest technology and believe in an ongoing learning. We favor people who are self-motivated and committed.
Working with us will allow you to explore new opportunities for growth and development, experience our working culture while also providing a platform for you to use different new software, tools and applications.
At present, we are looking for people to work with our HR and Admin team where initially, the responsibilities you handle will be based on the actual needs of our company as they emerge. Later, depending on the skills and talent you acquire on the job or the knowledge you bring from your previous job, you could find an area of specialization.
The challenges that will be handed over to the HR and Admin personnel will be numerous and varied. We require someone dynamic and proactive to understand the company's needs and play an active role in recommending an optimal plan, as per the internal norms and in implementing the plan.
**If you are interested, please read the job description and apply for the job opening by filling in our Job Application Form which can be accessed by scrolling below:
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
- Office maintenance - Proper servicing/up gradation/repairing from time to time as per the requirement.
- Look after the company’s infrastructure and ensure that healthy and no disturbance environment is prevalent.
- To check for repair/maintenance work in the office and company owned premises if required.
- Ensuring the Safety and Security of the office and the staff.
- To know and learn the basic of hardware/software and system maintenance.
- Maintenance and monitoring staff attendance and leave through computerized (biometric system).
- Taking care of the statutory requirement and of employee’s health insurance.
- Preparing reports and financial data, training and supervising other support staff and customer relations.
- Dealing with vendors for purchases and with government officials. Scheduling and arranging meetings for our staff and event arrangements,
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Keeping records of stock and purchases while also assigning asset codes for the new materials.
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft office and any other new software or applications.
- Having a business sense about expenditure and cost reductions.
- Have good organizing and problem-solving skills with the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on.
- Know how to deal with others in the most effective way. Have good judgement and intuition.
- The skill to manage, prioritize work, to learn and explore, to impart knowledge and skills while working on a project or a training program.
- Willing to take on tedious or challenging tasks whenever necessary to satisfy the needs of our staff and co-workers with the work and responsibility in hand.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Look for opportunities to contribute outside of his/her areas of responsibilities.
- Always available when needed.
- Enthusiastic positive attitude along with strong work ethics.
- You will be working with the HR and Admin team who will guide and train you at the initial stage.
- You will be exposed to a culture which practices in sharing instant and constant feedback, all exchanged candidly.
- You will be expected, at all times, to provide an account of your daily work and activities related to the project assign to you and meeting deadlines.
- On occasion, due to the company’s need, you will be required to come even on Holidays, Sundays or any events of the company.
- At times, due to the nature of work you may have to work late even after office hours.
- As and when required you will be tasked with new responsibilities base on your competency apart from existing responsibilities.
Learn more about our hiring process by clicking on the link below:
Chillibreeze does not charge any "fees" from any of its candidates for any position in its offices.
We caution all candidates that if any institute, organization, placement agency, etc. approaches you with such an offer, please do not entertain them. Chillibreeze practices a fair and merit-based recruitment policy which is not open to any compromise whatsoever.
In case you have any questions or such an offer has been made to you, please write to [email protected]