Please read these information carefully before applying!
Currently, this positon is already taken.
We will update this page when the position becomes available again.
Create, Format, Design
As a PowerPoint expert, you will format and design PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants by making design edits and formatting text as necessary. You will transform rough, boring slides into visually pleasing, easy to understand presentations. You will need to strictly follow brand guidelines of the client while working on the presentations. You must have an eye for detail, be organized in the way you work and always be able to consistently meet very strict deadlines each and every time without any exceptions.
- Following very detailed instructions from both customers and colleagues.
- Should have some basic knowledge on how to layout and format text and images. Knowledge about fonts, colors and color theory, typesetting, vector/ raster images, image file formats, image resolutions etc, would be an added bonus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be nice to have.
- Takes a project/ task from start to completion without any breakdowns in between.
- Adherence to company systems of time tracking, project tracking and other applicable systems and processes
- You must communicate with your colleagues clearly and openly. Never assume anything—if in doubt, always speak up.
- Team work is essential and you must possess the qualities of a team player. Do a search on what these qualities are.
- You will communicate with customers via email on a daily basis. You should be able to express yourself well in writing and also know the basics of business email etiquettes.
- Have a ‘do what it takes’ attitude to serve our clients. You are not only providing a service but you are providing a solution to all our clients.
- Be reliable. We should be able to take your word to the bank because you will ALWAYS do what you say you would.
- Design, produce and format PowerPoint presentations from rough PPT slides, hand drawn sketches, Word documents, emails or images.
- Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates etc within PowerPoint as per customer requirements.
- Have a very thorough knowledge of the customer’s brand guidelines so that all of your work adheres strictly to these guidelines.
- Communicate (mostly through emails but sometimes through phone/skype calls) on a daily basis with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
- Provide rigorous, consistent quality control of each and every presentation before they are delivered to the client
- Chillibreeze NEVER misses a deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure that deadlines are consistently met each and every time for every deck on a daily basis.
Below are the kind of environment where you will be working:
- Collaborative environment. This means that teamwork is very essential not only for your own but for the success of your colleagues as well.
- Chillibreeze practices instant and constant feedback on areas that needs improvement. We call this candor.
- The ability to work under pressure at certain times (pressures like multi–tasking, adhering to strict deadlines while still maintaining excellent quality etc)
- Working beyond 6:00PM (could be as late as 10:00PM) depending on the expectations of our customers.
- Constant learning on how to do our jobs better and imparting the same to your colleagues.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive—not waiting to be told what to do.
- Strict adherence to deadlines. We cannot stress enough on the importance of meeting deadlines consistently. When we promise a client that we will send his presentation at 6:00PM, that presentation should be on his inbox by 5:30PM
These lists are not exhaustive and will change from time to time.