Currently, this positon is already taken.
We will update this page when the position becomes available again.
Do You Have a Talent for Building
Chillibreeze is looking for a Human Resource Executive to help in our hiring process, create the best candidates experience possible. This role will play a key part in scaling our team as we grow. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career with Chillibreeze and be part of the growing team. You’ll collaborate with diverse teams and candidates.
Required Core Competencies
- Display highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He/ she understands shifting priorities, is comfortable navigating through ambiguous situations, and can juggle multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively, gearing messaging towards the target audience and employing strong negotiation and buy–in skills as needed.
- Have good administrative, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Details are important to you and the small things matter. Should have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and the flexibility to work as part of a team with a passion for getting results.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft office and any other work related software or applications.
- Knowledge of using social media platform would be an added value.
What will the Human Resource Executive do?
- Develop and implement new employee onboarding and orientation process.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews for candidates.
- Support the team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, generating offer documents, scheduling post–interview debriefs etc.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with computer institutes and recruitment agencies (e.g., job portal websites).
- Training and Development: Providing active support in implementing and creating training programs/ orientation program/ coaching skills and training programs and modules etc.
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent.
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation.
- Maintains employee records including confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Compile and updates employee records.
- Collaborate with finance team on payroll processing.
- Works with team leaders/ managers and employees to resolve employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Performing miscellaneous administrative duties, as needed.
- Coordination with other departments and assist our employees and staffs in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Innovate and develop employee–oriented company culture.
What Are Our Expectations?
- Reliability is one of the keys to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
- Dependable and predictable, available–on Holidays, on Sundays, any events of the company. Working overtime after office hours with dedication.
- Although, we will be working closely as a team, however, on occasion you will be required to work independently with minimal management regarding certain tasks and responsibility.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive–not waiting to be told what to do.
- Self–learning using online based modules and research is needed. So, you must be open and ready to go the extra mile to constantly improve the standard of our operation or process.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details.
- Versatility, flexibility and adaptability to any changes when and required with new responsibilities and existing responsibilities.
- Innovative and creative with any newly assigned task or existing task.
- We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching and guiding in a positive and transparent manner on areas that need improvement. We call this “candor". Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism, or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude, will find it difficult to fit in the team.
- You will be expected, at all times, to provide an account of your daily work and activities related to the projects assigned to you, and meeting deadlines.
- At times, if there is an urgent need, you will be required to work late after office hours, and even come on Holidays or Sundays.
- As and when required, you may be assigned new responsibilities, based on your competency, apart from existing responsibilities.