We are looking for people to work with the HR team. Initially, the responsibilities you handle will be based on the actual needs of our company, as they emerge. Later, depending on the skills and talent you acquire on the job or the knowledge you bring from your previous job, you could find an area of specialization.
Chillibreeze is a young, growing company and the challenges that are handed over to the HR person will be numerous and varied! We need someone dynamic and proactive to understand the company's needs and play an active role in recommending an optimal plan, as per the internal norms and in implementing the plan.
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
- Recruitment and retention.
- Providing assistance to all employees and staff at all levels in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Training and Development: Providing active support in implementing and creating training programs/ orientation program/coaching skills and training programs and modules etc.
- Employee relations
- Improving and structuring the policies, rules and regulations of the company
- Organizing and managing events of the company
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- The flexibility to work as part of a team and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft office and any other new softwares or applications.
- The skill to manage, prioritize work, to learn and explore, to impart knowledge and skills while working on a project or a training program
- Enthusiastic positive attitude. Willing to 'do what it takes' to satisfy customers and co – workers with the work and responsibility in hand.
- Enjoy working with people
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
- Have good organizing skills, problem-solving skills
- Need to have GRIT (a trait based on an individual’s passion with a powerful motivation to achieve the respective objective)
- To work independently with minimal management regarding any tasks and responsibility.
- Reliable, predictable, available – on Holidays, on Sundays, any events of the company. Staying late after 6:00 p.m. with dedication.
- Versatility, flexibility, adaptability to any changes when and required with new responsibilities and existing responsibilities.
- Innovative and creative with any newly assigned task or existing task.
- Hardiness and risk taker in making decisions, implementation of new things, improving existing systems etc.
Learn more about our hiring process by clicking on the link below:
Chillibreeze does not charge any "fees" from any of its candidates for any position in its offices.
We caution all candidates that if any institute, organization, placement agency, etc. approaches you with such an offer, please do not entertain them. Chillibreeze practices a fair and merit-based recruitment policy which is not open to any compromise whatsoever.
In case you have any questions or such an offer has been made to you, please write to [email protected]