Please read these information carefully before applying!
Do You Have a Passion for Accounting and Finance?
We are looking for great people to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career with Chillibreeze and be part of a company on a growth path.
- We are looking for skilled accounts person to perform a variety of accounting, book–keeping and financial tasks.
- As a member of the Finance team, we expect that you know accounting principles and the accounting process, end-to-end.
- Above all, we are looking for team players.
What will the Finance Executive do?
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles–Sales entries, maintaining Petty cash account, reconciliation of customer, bank, assets etc.
- Daily entries in Tally and other accounts tracking systems, updating and checking weekly, and submitting monthly reports.
- Establishing, evaluating, on key performance and financial metrics and generating receivables report monthly or as required.
- Managing collections from customers by sending invoices and following up with reminders, if necessary, via phone, email, fax or mail.
- Maintaining, preparing, making general ledger postings, and reconciling accounts in a timely manner.
- Computing taxes and preparing tax returns, balance sheet, profit/ loss statement etc.
- Filing softex returns twice a month, income tax and GST returns, ESIC and record keeping, maintaining accounting documents and records.
- Maintaining the internal Management Information System (MIS) by compiling reports/ summaries on financial performance of the company and presenting to the management.
- Collaborate with HR team on payroll processing. As and when required, you may be assigned new responsibilities, based on your competency, apart from existing responsibilities.
What Are Our Expectations?
The ‘must haves’ Core Competencies before you start
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (Tally) and Microsoft office. Hands–on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Know the importance of protecting an organization by keeping information confidential.
- Have an aptitude for numbers.
- Possess data entry and word processing skills.
- Well organized and a self–starter.
- Have good administrative, organizing and problem–solving skills.
You will need to acquire very quickly, once you get the job
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with vendors, bankers and government official.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be capable of high level of accuracy and be good at paying attention to details.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Know how to research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Constantly update job knowledge. Be willing to learn and have the flexibility to work as part of a team, with a passion for getting results.
- Be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the key to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
- Be ready to work beyond 6:00PM (could be as late as 10:00PM), if a need arises, depending on the expectations of our customers.
- At Chillibreeze, as a growing company, we help each other grow and become the best we can be.
- We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching and guidance in a positive and transparent manner on areas that need improvement. We call this candor.
- Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism, or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude, will find it difficult to fit in Chillibreeze.