- Where can I find information on job vacancies at Chillibreeze?
Job vacancies are updated @ Chillibreeze Opportunities.Apply online or ask questions by filling our application form.
- Will I receive an acknowledgement when I apply online for a job vacancy?
Yes, we will call and send you an email.
- What is the selection criteria?
We shortlist candidates based on competencies and values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, physical disability, or, socio-economic background. We do look for a spark, in the form of enthusiasm and passion. And we look for integrity!
- What is the selection procedure?
The selection process consists of:
- Filling an online application form
- Evaluation of the form and resume
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the First Interview Round
- Short listed candidates from the First Interview Round will be eligible for the personal interviews.
- When and where will interviews take place?
The candidates who are shortlisted after the evaluation of their forms and resumes will be called for the first Round Interview. The interview will be held in the Chillibreeze office premises in Shillong.
- Is there a recruitment schedule?
Recruitments take place as and when an opening arises. Please bookmark this page for updates. We also advertise in local newspapers.
- Where is the place of posting?
Our head office is located at the Software Technology Parks of India, Lawmali, Shillong.
- Do part of your hiring practices include a cultural fit interview?
Yes, the interview practices at Chillibreeze include a cultural fit evaluation. We believe that when characteristics, beliefs, behavior and values are aligned to the Company's disciplined work culture and strong values then he/she is likely to be a good fit for us. Do note that a good working knowledge of spoken and written English is a must-have. Also, sound knowledge of basic computer Microsoft office skills like PowerPoint is a requirement.
- What long term opportunities can I expect at Chillibreeze? What are the prospects for my future?
One of the company goals is to create opportunities and raise people up. Any employee can work their way up in Chillibreeze. All designation and salary increase are earned. We provide corporate training to upgrade skills on the job. We have professional HR systems in place that provide opportunities for sincere and hardworking people to advance. their career.We have staff that have been with us since inception and have grown and are now in high positions in the company. Many others are working their way up. Chillibreeze has grow steady creating the chance for new people to join and move up. Creating opportunities and transforming lives is the vision and hope from the founding of Chillibreeze.
- Do you provide any training before hiring?
Yes, we do provide training before we hire. The type of training depends on the desired position.For Presentation and Design Services:
- Shortlisted candidates undergo a six weeks training. On successful completion of the course, they will be on Apprenticeship period for three months. Training continues through the Apprenticeship period.
- Those who complete Apprenticeship period successfully are appointed to the division.
For other candidates training is given during the three-month Apprenticeship period.
- Do you offer internships at Chillibreeze?
No, we do not provide any internships at Chillibreeze as of now. We have our hands full meeting the expectations of global companies. Maybe later!To know more about the job vacancies at Chillibreeze, you can send your applications or write [email protected] You will hear back promptly from us.
Learn more about Chillibreeze Careers.
- Is there any fees required to secure a job at Chillibreeze?
Chillibreeze does not charge any "fees" from any of its candidates for any position in its offices.We caution all candidates that if any institute, organization, placement agency, etc. approaches you with such an offer, please do not entertain them. Chillibreeze practices a fair and merit-based recruitment policy which is not open to any compromise whatsoever.
In case you have any questions or such an offer has been made to you, please write to [email protected]